This page is available as a sample Pay Attention to Attention class module. Currently there are over 40 modules available, organized into 9 categories. New material is being added and updated regularly and can be found on the “What’s New” page. This Thinking About ADHD module is one of three contained in the Understanding ADHD category.
Categories contains topic modules which provide detailed subject information. All of the modules begin with a video discussion by Dr. Jeff Sosne. While some modules are short, others have several sections of information, including Recommended Readings, Websites and Podcasts, Activity Videos, Handouts, Supplemental Slides and Camera Rolls. Every module is different based on the subject and available materials.
- Introductory Modules
- Understanding ADHD
- Understanding Attention
- Building and Bridging Attention Networks
- Attention and Executive Functions
- Building Positive Behaviors
- Working with the School
- Attention Training Activities
- Points of Performance and Points of Struggle
For a full list of all modules contained in the categories, click here.
The class is available through Children’s Program LEARN website, cost is $100 for a 12 month subscription (not insurance billable).
Please review our sample module and if you have any questions email email@example.com.
To register for the class, click here
Thinking About ADHD
This module emphasizes the importance of minimizing the labeling and stereotyping of children with an ADHD diagnosis and the building of a positive, proactive approach.
Thinking about ADHD
To review a transcript of this video, click here.
To view the video summary slide, click here.
For more books related to ADHD, click here
Thomas E. Brown, PhD, discusses ADHD diagnosis, ADHD symptoms, available ADHD treatment options, and ADHD medication. Click here
The American Academy of Pediatrics has a helpful Tool Kit addressing ADHD. Click here
- ADHD – The Preschool Years
- Evaluating Children for Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder
- Evaluating for Attention Deficit Disorder – What the Doctor Needs to Know
- Evaluating Hyperactive Children – What the Doctor Needs to Know
- Recognizing and Understanding ADHD